Positive Psychology Coaching
Positive Psychology Coaching, or the science of positive psychology translated into techniques and tools during individual coaching sessions, helps you achieve the goals that matter to you.
Do you want a successful professional life and a fulfilling personal life?
It sounds hard to believe, I know. Most of the time, success comes with pressure, responsibility, and less time for loved ones. The latest research findings suggest that achieving high performance and simultaneously having a high level of life satisfaction is possible. Positive Psychology Coaching translates evidence into practice.
Positive Psychology Coaching is for you if:
- You are transitioning from one role to another within the same or a different company and want to improve your performance;
- You wish to make a transition to entrepreneurship, you’re confused about the next steps, and you need clarity;
- You are in a transition period, and you want to clarify which career you want to choose;
- You are a mother, returning to work is complex, and you want to improve your performance and efficiency;
- You feel demotivated, and you are searching for something to get you out of bed in the morning;
- You are a leader and want to clarify how to involve and keep others motivated;
- You want to improve your well-being and job satisfaction;
- You believe that professional success won’t bring happiness, and you’re looking for a way of achieving both.
- You feel overwhelmed by your work tasks and want to yield results but also enjoy more free time;
- You want to delegate better and need to improve your coaching abilities.
This is what you will gain:
- Gain clarity
- Discover your values, strengths, and resources
- Understand specific behavioral and thought patterns that create barriers and limit you
- Learn how to work with your resources and perceptions to be more efficient
- Discover how to build quality relationships that give you energy
- Understand how to motivate and involve others
- Build strategies and actions to achieve your goals
- Reach your highest potential and the goals you’ve setup
- Achieve better life satisfaction in general
The first 45 minutes session is free. We will get to know each other, set expectations, and determine what is important to you to achieve during our coaching engagement;
- Resources and tools.